Urology is available on the first and third Thursday of every month.
Urology deals with the diagnosis and treatment of the urinary tract.
Dr. Zafar has his own practice at Lakeview Urology in Des Moines, Iowa. He treats both men and women with a wide array of bladder problems ranging from incontinence to overactive bladder to bladder cancer. He also provides general urological services such as the management of urinary stones, urological cancer, prostate health and men’s sexual health.
- Male and female urinary incontinence
- Erectile dysfunction
- Male infertility
- Urinary tract infections
- Cancer of the kidney, prostate and/or bladder
- Kidney, ureter and bladder stones
- Elevated PSA
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Blood in urine
- Scrotal pain/swelling
- Kidney stone lithotripsies
- Prostate resections
- Penile implants
- Bladder tumor resections