What We Do
The West Central Iowa Healthcare Foundation is interested in supporting health and wellness in the communities we serve. Along with providing education and wellness programming, we wish to support others who are working to improve healthcare in our region.
Areas of interest of the West Central Iowa Healthcare Foundation for grant making purposes are broad and include the following:
The support of programs and services and corporations which carry out the health care mission of the Manning Regional Healthcare Center, The Manning Plaza, the Manning Family Recovery Center and the Manning Regional Healthcare Clinic;
- To assist, encourage and promote the care, treatment, and rehabilitation of sick, afflicted, or injured persons;
- To support the general health, wellness and education of communities in the Foundation’s general service area;
- To support physician recruitment and retention programs;
- To provide scholarship programs for individuals in healthcare-related fields;
- To support new healthcare-related program and project development; and
- To provide funding support for identified area healthcare providers and organizations.