Upon arriving at the clinic for your appointment time, please check in at the registration desk. If this is your first visit to the clinic provide the receptionist with:
- Completed General Health history
- Completed New Patient Registration-Adult or Child form
- Insurance card
- Copy of current driver’s license or current Picture ID in lieu of driver’s license
- Any other forms you need filled out at the time of the appointment.
If you have been to our clinic in the past please notify the receptionist of any changes in your address, telephone number, marital status, insurance coverage etc.
After registration you will be asked to be seated in the reception area until you are called to the exam area.
To Be More Prepared for your visit with your healthcare provider:
- Insurance card should be presented at each visit.
- If a child is insured by a parent or guardian not living in the home, please obtain that insurance card or a copy (Front and Back) of that card in advance to bring with you. Any additional guardian information is also necessary.
- Patients under 18 years of age should be accompanied by a parent or guardian. If a parent or guardian cannot accompany the child, verbal or written consent for treatment should be given by the parent or guardian.
- Please plan your time so you arrive to your appointment on time to aid us in keeping as close to our schedule as possible.
- Please bring all of the medications you are currently taking, including over the counter medications, vitamins, supplements, etc., along with you to your appointment.
- Notify your healthcare provider if you need prescriptions refilled at the time of your visit.
- Notify your healthcare provider at every visit of any allergies you have to medications, latex or other irritants.
- Choose your top 2 health concerns to discuss at your visit. This allows your healthcare provider to address the issues completely. Additional health care issues can be addressed at another appointment.
- Be prepared with questions regarding your health concerns and take notes or ask your healthcare provider to write down instructions for you to take home.
- Notify your healthcare provider if you want information on smoking cessation, diet or exercise programs.
- Because we realize the value of your time, our healthcare providers try to stay on schedule for each appointment. However, due to the nature of medicine, delays may occur on occasion as emergencies occur and some patients have complex medical issues. Should that situation arise, we ask for your understanding. You may call ahead to see if your provider is currently running on schedule. You may at any time reschedule your appointment if delays occur. We will make every attempt to reschedule you at a convenient time.
- Please be prepared to pay all co-payments and deductibles at the time of your visit. If you do not have insurance, please be prepared to make payment in full at the time of your service.
- If your care is being paid for by a 3rd party liability coverage, please bring all pertinent information with you. (Case #, address, telephone #, contact person, etc.) This includes motor vehicle accident information as well.