Medical Staff: Podiatry
Eric P. Jensen, D.P.M.
Dr. Eric Jensen earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Iowa State University in 1989. In 1993, he earned his podiatry degree from the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences in Des Moines, Iowa. He did his residency in Podiatric Surgery at the J. L. Pettis VA Memorial Hospital in Loma Linda, California in 1994. Dr. Jensen joined the McFarland Clinic in November, 1998. Dr. Jensen is Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is also a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association, the Iowa Podiatric Medical Association, and he is an Examining Board Member on the Iowa Board of Podiatric Examiners.
His specialties include palliative foot care and foot and ankle surgery. Dr. Jensen comes to Manning General Hospital almost every Friday of the month.
Inderjit Panesar, D.P.M.
Dr. Panesar, a surgically trained podiatrist, was the first in the Metro area to do Endoscopic Fasciotomy. This is a surgical procedure that is used for chronic heel pain.
- Total Toe Joint Replacement Surgery
- Endoscopic Fasciotomy
- Joint Resurfacing in the Foot
- Flat Foot Surgery for Pediatric & Adult
- B.S. Degree, Brandon University, Brandon, Manitoba Canada
- D.P.M. Degree, University of Osteopathic Medicine & Health Sciences, College of Podiatric Medicine & Surgery – Des Moines, Iowa
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery