We offer Infusion Services
If your doctor has ordered ongoing therapy to be given by IV Manning Regional Healthcare Center offers infusion services on an outpatient basis so you get the treatment you need with the ability to recover close to home. The infusion clinic offers convenience for patients who require frequent infusions of medications.
We take pride in patient comfort and provide blankets, pillows, and meals during regular mealtimes. Keeping you relaxed while you are undergoing infusion therapy is our top priority.
We work with a diverse population of patients, such as:
- Cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy and supportive services
- Patients with blood disorders
- Patients requiring intravenous antibiotics
- Other patients who require intravenous treatments, eliminating the need for an inpatient hospital stay or emergency room visit.
We offer a comprehensive range of infusion therapies by intravenous infusion as well as intramuscular and subcutaneous injection:
- Antibiotic therapy
- Blood product transfusions
- Chemotherapy services including IV and parenteral therapies, as well as ambulatory intermittent pump regimens
- Biotherapy services
- Hydration therapy
- Pain control and comfort medications
- Vascular access device/port lab draws and maintenance care
- Central line lab draws and maintenance care
- Patient education about infusion and/or injections.
To learn more about your condition and therapy prescribed, we have the resources to assist you. For more information, please contact the Infusion Clinic at (712) 655-8100.