Meditech patient portal
At MRHC, we recognize that your time is valuable. That’s why we have partnered with St. Anthony Regional Hospital to provide a new patient portal, Meditech Myechart, to allow you to easily access your health information online wherever and whenever you want. Request appointments, pre-register for scheduled appointments, request prescription renewals, pay bills online, and more. Keep the most important people in the loop by connecting with your providers and giving authorized family members access to important health information.
Enhance Your healthcare experience
- Schedule appointments
- Check test results
- Message your provider
- Access health records online
- Pay bills
- And more!
Access to the Portal is on your schedule, whether at home or on the go.
- Access a mobile version of the Portal from your smartphone or tablet
- Manage information 24/7, without waiting
Keep the most important people in the loop
Connect with your providers and keep your family informed at the same time.
- Exchange messages with your provider between visits
- Give authorized family members access to your health information
All of your information, in one place
- Lab Results
- Radiology Reports
- Visit History
- Discharge Instructions
- Health Summary
Allergies and Medications
- Allergies and Conditions
- Medications with Instructions
- Appointment Requests
- Upcoming Visits
- Outstanding Balances
Enrollment is easy
- Schedule an appointment and be seen by a provider to receive your login credentials (Bring driver’s license, insurance card, and medication list and arrive early to appointment to fill out new forms for the portal.)
- Click on Patient Portal
- Click on Login to MyeChart
- Complete enrollment questionnaire (name, DOB, email, etc.)
- Access your email and click on the link to the Portal
- Select a new username and password
- Visit the Apple or Google Play stores and download the Meditech MHealth app
- Explore the Portal!
frequently asked questions
Where does my health information
All of the information in the Portal comes from your MRHC Electronic Health Record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
How Do I Login to the portal?
Click on Patient Portal, then simply click on “Login to my eChart” and enter your login ID and password. To enroll, see enrollment information above.
can my family access my portal?
Yes, you can give your family members, such as parents, children, or healthcare providers, access to your Portal. This needs to be done within your healthcare facility and requires consent from you and your family members.
is my information safe?
Yes. Portal passwords are encrypted and URLs are re-written so that they cannot be copied and pasted. You and authorized family members are the only ones who can access your Portal. A timeout feature protects your information if you leave the Portal page open.
why do i see st. anthony
MRHC has partnered with St. Anthony Regional Hospital to provide this electronic health record system.
what if i have technical problems
with the portal?
There is a [Contact Us] section on the homepage of the Portal that allows you to submit any questions you have regarding the Portal.